Monday 26 April 2010

COLIN CURTIS & TEECEE JAZZ MIX


The last mix by Colin Curtis & myself has had about 10,000 downloads so we thought we`d do another aimed at the heavier end of dance floor jazz.Available to download or just to listen. This is one of many we have planned for the future and also be advised we are planning a radio programme together on a UK Soul internet site. More about that soon. The tracks
Roy Haines - Visatalite
Jayme Marques - Veracruz
Mark Murphy - Milestones
John Arnold - La Cocina
Indigo Jam Unit - Trailer
Sinto - Man On The Banks
Tomas Improta & Finn Peters - JUngle Kitten
Urszula Dudziak- Papaya
Janet Lawson - So High
Dizzy Gillespie - Mas Que nada
Cedar Walton - Latin America
Joanne Grauer - See You Later
Jukka Escola - Gibraltar
Mark Murphy - Someone To Light Up My Life 
   Frofree jazz mix mixdown (2) by CC&TeeCee

1 comment:

  1. Wow! At last I got a weblog from where I can actually obtain useful
    data concerning my study and knowledge.

    My site ... book of ra jetzt spielen

    ReplyDelete